Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Austin's Driving Permit


I was just at the gym running on the treadmill and decided that today I would start my blog. We have a very busy summer and I am not much of a journal keeper, so I figure this would be a great way to start. I am going to learn how to make it cute and upload pictures and my goal for the summer is to take a picture a day and to enjoy the "moment".
Today my youngest Austin aka (BUBBA) got his driving permit. He passed the test on his first time with a 90%! I was very proud of him. He drove home on the freeway and we decided that spending over 2 hours at the DMV was well worth it.
I made him take a picture to capture the moment. My kids are 15 and 17 and they must get used to the new mom who will be taking pictures now. I have been the worst at taking pictures of my kids over the years. It dawned on my that they are almost grown and I hardly have any pictures. I will have to collect from family and friends to make a graduation video for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment